- At the February 13, 2017 Salem City Council the Mayor will issue a proclamation honoring the 45th anniversary of the Salem Neighborhood Association Program.
- There will also be a presentation from the Mid-Willamette Homeless Initiative Presentation.
- The Council will consider the acquisition of a property which would allow widening a portion of 12th St SE.
- Council will also vote on a recommendation which would allow a traffic signal at the intersection of Cordon Rd SE and Gaffin Rd SE.
- Finally, Council will consider approving the legislative positions and priorities recommended by the Legislative committee.
These are a few of the highlights for Monday’s meeting. For the full agenda please click the link here.